Finding a large, comfortable executive minibus to transport company employees, a large group of friends or guests in a foreign country is not an easy task.
Book an elite Mercedes Sprinter shuttle. Comfortable accommodation up to 21 people, pure German car safety and pedantic punctuality of our drivers will not leave you indifferent.
Mercedes Sprinter minibus is a reliable, comfortable and practical car. It is indispensable when it comes to group transfers. Mercedes means high quality standards, faultless performance and attention to detail.
Our car is equipped with the latest technology. The car has:
- Three-dimensional air conditioning system;
- The system of regulation of individual air blowing above each seat;
- Upholstered red leather seats;
- Three-point seat belts;
- Enlarged legroom;
- Sound system with wireless microphone;
- Roomy luggage compartment;
- Dynamic interior lighting;
- Individual lighting for each seat;
- Convenient folding tables with cup holders;
- Soft suspension, which smoothes any bumps in the road;
- Tinted windows, safely shelter from prying eyes and sunlight.
Every vehicle goes through a thorough technical check before it leaves the airport. The Mercedes Sprinter has never failed us on any of our long-haul and short-haul routes over the past two years.
It is excellently suited for transfers to and from the airport, sightseeing trips around the city, trips to nearby resort areas, and shopping tours. The equipment of the saloon allows you to arrange inside a hen party, a bachelor party, a corporate party or any other celebration.
Professional drivers will do everything to make your trip as comfortable and safe as possible. If the route includes many stops or sightseeing, you can agree it with the management of the company beforehand. Otherwise the driver will choose the shortest route to your destination. A representative will meet your group with a nameplate at the selected location at an exact time.
The Mercedes Sprinter is a luxury transfer and the perfect touring minivan for a large group. Let yourself concentrate on your guests or colleagues, and we’ll take care of the road.